It was quite an easy decision to make! I'd been to a few themed nights at hotels and really enjoyed them. I enjoyed that I weren't walking round in my heels, queueing at the bar for ages, paying into bars, not being able to chat because of the loud music, basically what would happen if we went out on the town. At the hotel, you had everything on a plate, literally. The night I chose was a Ladies Night 'a musical extravaganza with a few cheeky male strippers!'. This included a 3 course meal for £24.95 per person. Although drinks were not included I did think this was a reasonable price and it was definitely worth it (even though I didn't have to pay for mine! :D).
Lauren organised everything, she did an absolutely fantastic job. I can't put it into words how thankful I am, she made such an effort with everything from booking everyone's places, organising transport and she even did a goody bag for everyone and she brought games for us to do! A few days before the hen do I also received a pre hen-go goody off Lauren. It was a veil, a bride to be sash, some bride to be head boppers and a cheeky bottle of blue WKD!
I found a bottle of port in the kitchen and James made me a jug of cheeky Vimto before I went out (don't worry I didn't drink all of this!). James also packed my bag for me and organised me so I weren't stressing out, such a great hubby to be!
The DJ/host got all the hen/birthday ladies up (including myself!) and we had to have a dance off and copy his dance routines. I felt a right nob at this point because I was still sober but it was so funny and no I didn't win the dance off :(.
After the meal we went into the bar area to play the games. We played pass the parcel and there were various willy prizes, grow your own willy, willy ruler etc! We then played throw hoops on the willy, the person who got the most hoops on the willy won a prize! We also had to draw a willy on a piece of paper behind our backs and James mum judged on the best one! My favourite game was a Mr & Mrs quiz, I had to answer questions about James, I got a reasonable 10 out of 16. I got his shoe size wrong but I knew that if he could have a superpower it would be flying, how random!
Once the games had finished we went back to our table ready for the stripper! Our table was near the stage but back away from it if you get me so we weren't really a focused table. The stripper got lots of ladies up and had them doing allsorts! It was hilarious! I was quite happy watching it all happening and then without warning he came over to me! It all happened so fast! He lent in towards my ear and asked me to hold his flag he had been parading around in (this was all he had, he didn't have a stitch on!). Next minute, he poured squirty cream on his bits and grabbed my head and pushed it down towards his bits and started thrusting!! Oh my days I will never live it down! The girls thought it was hilarious!
That was the only time I had a stripper come over, there was another stripper during the night but I missed him! I was too busy at the bar introducing Lauren to bomb drinks! She had her first Jagerbomb and then we moved on to Glitterbombs!
After this we all headed to the dance floor and had a dance and a sing song, even James' mum got me up to have a dance!
Throughout the night I kept seeing a book being passed around and it was all very hush hush! It turned out be a guest book what Lauren had done for everyone to put in their tips, messages and advice. This was my most favourite thing of the night. I absolutely love keepsakes like this and it will stay with me forever. I love it so much!
I had the most fantastic night! I really enjoyed myself and I got to spend it with my fave people. I don't get to see people as much now I'm on maternity leave, plus I don't drive and everyone is so busy with life. But for one night only I got to see everyone all together. It was so so so good! Everyone made Lauren feel welcome which was great because she didn't really know anyone but she never felt left out. I can't stop smiling about Friday night and I every time I looked at one of my friends they were having a great time. I had the best time and I can't wait to see them all again at the wedding (no strippers this time!)







Looks and sounds like you had an amazing time. The cocktail in the jug made me chuckle lol x
ReplyDeletelooks lije you had a fab night! the stripper omg! looks right up my street! ive never heard of a glitterbomb! do tel? aaah countdown to the big day now xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks like a hilarious night!! The male stripper sounds hilarious! x
ReplyDeleteOnly just seen these ladies! Replied to you all on Twitter! xx
ReplyDelete