Pages

Monday, 10 March 2014

Olly The Little White Van Review

  When Jack and I were given the opportunity to review the animated series Olly The Little White Van we were so excited, well I was!


Olly The Little Van is an animated series featuring the adventures of a white van, Olly and his driver Stan. Jack is too young to understand really what is going on at the moment. But every morning we have a routine of getting up and putting Milkshake on, on Channel 5. I've noticed that Jack seems to show interest in Bananas in Pyjamas and Toby's Travelling Circus.

Olly The Little White Van is on Milkshake, Channel 5 at 6.50 but we arn't up at that time so the DVD is brilliant.
  
I put the DVD in the player and was pleased to see 5 epsiodes or so I thought! James came home and said that if I clicked the arrow on the bottom right I would find more episodes! I did! There were 9 fab episodes to watch. To be honest I didn't even notice the arrow, that is how dolly I am!

Olly The Little White Van has a brilliant opening, the song sticks in your head all day and the graphics are fantastic.

Jack and I enjoyed watching the DVD, especially once Milkshake had ended. Jack bounces around in his jumperoo to Olly The Little Van and his face lights up. This is Jack's first DVD and it will be the first of many.

Overall, I think Olly The Little White Van is a fantastic series, especially for the older ones. It will definitely be a regular in our DVD player!

Disclosure: I was sent the DVD for free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment