I haven't blogged in such a long time and so much has happened. I really wanted to blog so I could look back but to be honest I'm struggling to find the time! I've fitted this post in as I'm doing it on my phone, Jack is asleep, I've been fed, the dog is quiet and for the first time the pots are washed! I just have so many other things to do in a day and at one point I felt that I could be doing more regarding Jack rather than blogging. He grows and changes so much and I can't begin to tell you how fast these 14 weeks have gone. Out little boy is almost 4 months! I honestly can't keep up and I feel like I'm missing out even though I'm not. From one week to the next he can do so much more and I'm thinking "when did you learn to do that?" We are getting married in Easter so my mind is also occupied with that, I have finally found my wedding dress! So as you can imagine, new mum and wedding planning takes up a lot of my time! I'm starting to feel a bit better but in the last few weeks I've been suffering from baby blues. I haven't been to the doctors or anything and its hard for me to broadcast it to you all. But baby blues is real and it happens. It is not all sunshine and rainbows. I'm not sweeping it under the carpet but I can't sit down and deal with my emotions right now. I'm just surviving. So yes I can still tweet almost every day, its quite easy on my phone but to sit down and blog is tough! I don't know why I'm giving reasons, I don't have to blog. I just feel as if I've let myself down because I really wanted to be active! It puzzles me how I see so many Twitter mums updating every day near enough. What is your baby doing whilst you are blogging? Is the housework done? Are the bottles sterilised? Are you fed? Some mums can do all this and even manage to squeeze a trip outdoors! Answers on a postcard please because I can just about make a sandwich! I do envy you supermums! I think I haven't adjusted yet, even after 14 weeks. Yes we have a routine but it feels rushed and as if I'm just going through the motions! Well I'm going to stop waffling now, I've managed to type all this on my phone. It's nearly 5pm and James will be home soon, I can't get enough of us all spending time together. So bye for now and tweet you soon!
Jax xx
No comments:
Post a Comment