Pages

Monday, 30 September 2013

Jack James Smith

Meet Jack James Smith.


Born Thursday 22nd August 2013 at 3.53pm.

Weighing a yummy 7lb 7oz.

Jack is now 5 weeks + 4 days old and he is growing and changing so much. I feel like I can't keep up with our changing boy! They say they grow so quick and that's never been a truer statement!

At present Jack now weighs a yummy 9lb 9oz, he weighed 9lb 1oz last week so that's a super 8oz weight gain!

Jack can now lift his head for quite a long time, he is so alert, not quite focusing but he looks round and can recognise mine and James's voice. He is getting super strong in his legs, he reminds us of a little frog! He is also beginning to grab and hold more!

Over the weeks I will keep you updated on our amazing little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment