Pages

Monday, 30 September 2013

The Start of A New Week

This week is the start of Jack's 6th week in the world-6 weeks doesn't seem long but then again he is almost 2 months old(!) and this time has flown by.

  Since around last Friday we have upped Jack's milk intake from 4oz to 5oz, he showed the usual signs of hunger after quickly polishing off 4oz so this week is officially the start of 5oz! Jack is polishing off his bottles and I don't think it will be long till we are upping that! I also think he will be an early weaner-I know that the 'guidelines' don't recommend before 6 months but I think it comes down to the baby and what you think is best!

As I said on my last post Jack is developing so well-the Health Visitor is confident that he will be on par with 8 week development which makes me beam with pride :)

  This weekend will be Jack's first getaway-we are only going Blackpool to see the lights for one night but it will be his first night that he doesn't spend at home. I'm not too worried as James and I will be there so it should be an exciting weekend!

  Jack is sleeping quite well at the moment, I should say very well cos I'm told not many babies sleep like he does! Jack has a bath and bottle around 830pm and then once we put him in his carry cot (the moses basket didn't last long-he hated it!) he sleeps till around 230am and then after that feed he wakes up at around 6am. After that feed he can sleep in till around 10am so I'd say at the moment we are doing quite well!

 Recently I've been thinking about taking Jack to some baby classes but I'm not sure what is suitable for his age. When did you take your little ones to a baby class? Which baby class did you take them to? Any advice would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment