The hardest part of this review was choosing the photo. We have so many wonderful memories and photos, our first family photo, Jack's first smile, his first Christmas, captured moments between father and son. What do we go for?
I decided to choose this photo to go on canvas and here is the result.
This is a beautiful moment between father and son, a photo that wasn't posed for. I wanted to capture the love between James and Jack and I think this photo shows that. They have such a beautiful relationship and I know how lucky they both are to have each other in their lives.
Canvas Design did an excellent job! When we received it, it was well packaged. Canvas Design ensured that no harm would come to our canvas by wrapping it so well. Our canvas also came with a hanging kit so no rummaging around the house finding the bits to hang it up!
One of the best things about Canvas Design is their prices. They have fantastic prices which can be found here. You get a fantastic, quality canvas for an excellent price and also they offer free 48 hour delivery!
The canvas I received is priced at £15.62 and with the discount they are kindly offering it would be £13.28 with free delivery!
I really can't say a bad word about Canvas Design and I am so happy that I got the chance to review for them. We get married in April and I will definitely be going back to order with our wedding photos!
Canvas Design are kindly offering all my readers 15% discount with the code BLOG15
Follow Canvas Design on Twitter: @Canvasdesignuk
Like Canvas Design on Facebook: CanvasDesign
Website: www.canvasdesign.co.uk
Not only are Canvas Design offering my readers discount, they are offering my readers to win a canvas of their choice! Please enter the Rafflecopter below and please don't cheat as it spoils it for others!
Please read and follow the T+C below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms + Conditions:
1. Open to UK only.
2. There will be 1 winner.
3. 1 prize of a canvas of the winner's choice. Any size from 6x6 to 40x40 inches.
4. Image has to be 500kb or above,
5. Winner will need to email me with their image of choice, email address and phone number.
6. Any entries not completed will be invalid.
7. Competition ends Monday 24th February.
Disclosure: I was sent a canvas for free for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

Ahhh would love to win one of these with our wedding picture on! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI would have a photo of Tia from her birthday. We have so many adorable photos of her in her tutu x
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous photo! I'm waiting for my canvas, I can't wait to see it. Jack is so cute! xo
ReplyDeleteAwww you will love it! Thank you :)) xx
ReplyDelete