Pages

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

A-Z of me!

  I've seen this on quite a few blogs and I'm not sure where it originally came from so if you do just drop me a message and I will tag the person.

A is for August and April-the birth months of me, Jack and James.

B is for Beauts-the nickname of our fluffy little pooch. It's also a word I use far too often for various things!

C is for Costa Coffee -my place of work. (I hate coffee though!)

D is for driving. My biggest bug bear about me is that I don't drive. I've had opportunities to learn for so long but I've never done it. Now I'm an adult with bills to pay etc I have no spare cash to carry on. But I hope to be a driver by the end of 2014.

E is for eczema. The bane of my life. It started when I was 12. Almost 14 years later it is still there showing it's ugly face.

F is for fruit. I never eat fruit. I'm really really unhealthy. I don't like fruit, well I don't mind grapes but I don't actively seek them out. Now Jack is here I'm going to try my best because I don't want Jack to be an unhealthy boy.

G is for garlic. I love garlic everything but it makes me so poorly. Especially garlic dip.

H is for home. Home sweet home.

I is for IBS. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Due to my poor eating habits I presume. It hurts so much when it flares up.

J is for Jax, James and Jack. That's me, my partner and our gorgeous little boy. Also Jackapoo-the breed of our pooch.

K is for kite. I picture us on a beach somewhere. Windy but not too cold. Bright. Jack running with the kite in his hand. Max chasing him. James and I laughing. Let's go fly a kite....

L is for love. Love truly does make the world go round.

M is for Max-our lovely pooch.

N is for night time. Night time is bed time. Bed time is sleep time. We can all dream!

O is for oranges. Just oranges oranges oranges.

P is for peace.

and

Q is for quiet. After busy days, hustle and bustle I do enjoy the peace and quiet. To just sit there in total silence. Bliss.

R is for reading. I love a good thriller, serial killer kind of book (delightful arn't I ;)). And I mean a book not these Kindle thingy ma bobs. I love the feel and smell of a book.

S is for sleep. I love sleep so much. Before Jack, at every opportunity I slept. I will bring Jack over to my way one day!

T is for time. Me and time don't get on very well. You can't go back in time, you can't slow down time. There is never enough time in a day. Time flies and I don't like it.

U is for Ultra-Violet. One of my fave perfumes.

V is for Vimto. I can drink this stuff till it comes out of my ears. Not the sugar free stuff though-if your going to go Vimto you might aswell do it properly. I love Cheeky Vimto's too!

W is for wedding. James and I get married Easter April 2014. I'm so bloody excited!

X is for X-cited. How I feel about 2014 (so far ;)).

Y is for young. I want to stay young forever. Old age scares me.

Z is for zodiac. The zodiac and horoscopes and that kind of thing interests me. It's not something I look into everyday but I'm a sucker for reading all that destiny shiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment