As all you mama's know babies grow so quick. At the moment Jack fits quite well into his 3-6 months clothes but I imagine that when he turns 6 months in a few weeks it might be a different story.
Over the last month or so I've been building up Jack's 6-9 month wardrobe. I don't know if you've noticed but when people buy you clothes for baby they usually stop at 0-3 months. Now we've got Jack, anyone I know who is expecting a bundle of joy will receive bigger sizes off us!
We were lucky enough to have so many clothes bought for us from newborn and some upto 3-6 months. But Jack's 6-9 month wardrobe remained empty! I pleaded poverty to my mum and she bought Jack some sale items for his 6-9 month wardrobe. I thought I would share the start of his 6-9 month collection with you. Most of these items were bought in the sale.
Items are from Asda, The Essential One and Next.
I love the fox jumper and the jeans with the tartan! soooo cute! how nice to have a brand new set of clothes every 3 months! haha!! Lou xx
ReplyDeleteHey Lou I've only just seen your comment! They were in the sale at Asda! Haha I know if only we could afford these luxuries! xxx
ReplyDelete