Pages

Thursday, 24 October 2013

9 Weeks and Counting!

  Jack is 9 weeks old today and he had his first injections. The smiles he gives us are becoming more frequent and it really brightens up my day. He is doing a lot more cooing and gurgling which is so cute! James and I are convinced he did his first giggle on Sunday-I can't wait till he is proper giggling.

  Not much has changed this week, he is still on 5oz, still doing really well with his movement development and wakes up about once a night. On the odd night he can sleep through! We have had a quiet week, I haven't been out properly with Jack yet, mainly because the weather is so rubbish. We are getting a visitor tomorrow from the local children's centre to tell us what classes are on offer. 

  So only a small post on Jack's 9th week! See you at week 10! 

Jax xx

No comments:

Post a Comment