Pages

Monday, 7 October 2013

Recent Buys


  We have have been so lucky that people have bought us so many clothes for Jack-I think before Jack was born, we had only bought him one outfit. I don't believe in spending loads of money on baby clothes-they get worn so easily and babies are not in them for long. I believe in wanting your baby to 'look the part' but you can do this on a budget.

  As nearly all of Jack's clothes have been bought for him they are from a range of places; Asda, Tesco, Primark, Boots, Next, Mamas & Papas, John Lewis, Mothercare and many more. I have found that for quality, durability and fit, George at Asda and F+F at Tesco are a cut above the rest. They don't look as worn as some of the others do and they are a really nice fit. Not only that you can get really smart clothes from both of these places without spending a fortune.

  In my last post (Jack's First Night Out) Jack is wearing a smart jumper and jeans, they were bought from him and are both from Tesco. The jumper is smart and soft and the jeans are a nice design and fit Jack so comfortably.

  I have tried to resist buying clothes for Jack as he has so many but I couldn't resist and bought him some clothes from Boots (Jack's First Shopping Trip) He did have vouchers so I suppose we haven't actually bought those! We took a recent trip to Tesco for some bits (it never is just 'some bits' is it?!) and I found myself in the baby section. I ended up buying Jack 2 things (this is going to turn into an addiction!) I really loved them and had to buy! There are so many smart clothes at Tesco, I could have easily bought more!



 
   Oh whilst I'm here this is on offer at Tesco right now. It is half price! We personally love using this at Jack's bathtime. More on that in another post! :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE Tesco for baby clothes, so affordable and I love the fact that you can double your clubcard points on clothes! I have a tee for LB saying 'My daddys stronger than your daddy!' and I got him an adorable little parka x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I didn't know about the double points! Thanks for telling me that :) aww that sounds so cute! They are great :) x

    ReplyDelete