So I've already told you that Jack has loads of clothes especially 3-6 months and that we definitely don't need anymore. I only bought 2 items from Tesco (see this post) and I told myself that that was it. And then I found myself on Asda website and bought 3 more items (there was a sale on!) So that was it! And then I fell off the bandwagon...
After Jack's first injections we decided that we wanted to go out instead of being stuck at home especially because James had took a day off. We went to James' work to show Jack off which was lovely because I've never met any of his co-workers. We then went for some dinner which was really really nice. It was lovely and quiet and it was nice to have family time. Here is Jack trying out the biggest hot dog ever!! (Obviously he didn't have any).
We then went into town and we went to Tesco for Jack's milk and I ended up in the clothes section AGAIN! It is becoming an obsession but I love Tesco for baby clothes. I took photos of everything I wanted (but didn't!) to buy. Well that is half the truth, we bought Jack his Christmas 0utfit and some plain t-shirts. He is going to be an elf, I'd seen one I liked in Next but found one just as lovely from Tesco.
After we'd been to Tesco we went to Specsavers for a routine eye test and then we went to Matalan. I know why we don't go there often, because I spend an absolute fortune there! I can't rave about Matalan enough, not just for baby but for ladies too. As said in this post we really love the sleepsuits with integrated scratch mitts for Jack and I could only find them at Next and Essential One. They are quite pricey for what they are and I discovered that they do them at Matalan for a cheaper price! I think you would pay around £16 for 3 sleepsuits at Next/Essential One and at Matalan you get a pack of 2 for £5.5o! Bargain! We also bought Jack some coloured vests because I'm fed up of white and baby blue!
I also bought myself 2 dresses from Matalan (both colours), we have a party coming up in December so I have 2 choices! I've been feeling quite frumpy lately as most new mums probably do, infact all I wear is my maternity tops and leggings! Not very attractive for a young mum! So it was really nice to treat myself and I can't wait to get glammed up.
Jax xx



No comments:
Post a Comment