Pages

Monday, 7 October 2013

Jack's First Shopping Trip

  Due to being a very exhausted mummy and baby brain, I deleted the original post by accident! So here goes again..

  We took Jack shopping on Tuesday (1/10/13) to the Trafford Centre. To be honest I think it was too much for him! It wasn't in his routine and I think it was an overload of stimulation! There was music, lights, general noise, people-a bit much for an almost 6 week old baby to take in! I really wanted to spend his Boots vouchers that he had recently received plus I was getting cabin fever and wanted to escape the 4 walls just for one evening!

  I wanted to buy all 0-3 months because I can't imagine my tiny baby ever being anything other than a tiny baby plus some of his 0-3 months clothes are looking a bit worn (any excuse to go shopping!). James being the sensible one told me to pick bigger sizes so the dungaree set is 6-9 months, the cardigan 9-12 months and I couldn't resist the sheep babygro for now 0-3 months. At the moment Jack can still get into newborn clothes so it will be a sad day for me when I have to pack away those first clothes! We have had lots of 3-6 months clothes already bought for us. Here is what we bought.

 We also bought Jack a 3 pack of Tommee Tippee dummies. We already had one that came with his bottles but as mummies know, this is not practical! We were reluctant to introduce a dummy to Jack but to be honest, sometimes it is the only thing that will soothe him.

2 comments:

  1. Soothers are brilliant, I always said no but it helps them settle xx

    ReplyDelete