Pages

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

What's Been Happening This Week

  Jack is 8 weeks old tomorrow, I know I keep going on about it but I just can't believe how fast it has gone. I keep being told its 10 weeks till Christmas, yes I said it and if these 8 weeks are anything to go by then Christmas will be here before we know it!

 Jack has come on in leaps and bounds in this last week, he is well and truly smiling now. It hasn't been one of those quick smiles that you miss, he smiles for a long time especially when James and I interact with him. We don't think it will be long before he is giggling, we have coos and ahhs and the odd gurgle which is so lovely to hear.

  We have had a quiet week so far, this weather is not helping, a sure sign winter is coming. We bought Jack the cutest Owl hat for winter, knitted by someone I know on Facebook. It's a little big for him at the moment but I wanted a bit of wear out of it because the great British weather is bound to bring lots of cold days. Here he is modelling it:


  Also this week, we tried Jack on Hungry Baby formula. He is still on 5oz but didn't seem to go long (about 1 hour 30 mins) till his next feed (in the daytime), we upped his feed to 6oz but he wasn't interested so we thought of giving HB a go. We decided to try it on his bedtime bottle last night, well after 20 minutes of him having it he projectile vomited everywhere! We arn't going to try it again, it was worth a try and you have to try these things as new parents but we are just going to stick to what we know best! We have 2 cartons if anyone would like them.

. Jack's 1st injections are looming upon us, we are at the doctors for them and my post-natal check, oh and my MMR vaccine next week. I was supposed to have my MMR vaccine when Jack was 4 weeks old but I was suffering with a cold so they moved it to when Jack has his. Luckily James is coming with us so we will see how that goes!

Speak soon :)

Jax xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment