Pages

Monday, 28 October 2013

Versatile Bloggers Award

  I was surprised to be nominated for the Versatile Bloggers Award, I am still relatively new to the blogging world and still learning the ropes. I was nominated by the lovely Heather. Thank you so much-her blog can be found here. Heather's blog is an honest, open diary of her pregnancy journey and the anticipation of her new arrival. Information on what Versatile Bloggers Award is can be found here. The nomination comes with a few simple rules:

 

RULES  
- Be sure to thank the blogger that has nominated you, in your post 
- Write 7 facts about yourself and nominate 7 other bloggers.
-You must put the Vesatile Blogger Award pic on your post.

  So here goes:

1.  I have severe atopic eczema-or just eczema if you like. I have suffered with this for 13 years and there is no cure. I have to manage this with a daily dose of creams. Eczema used to control me but now I try to control eczema. It affects my day to day living and I can't just have a bath or shower, get dressed and be out of the door. I have to apply my creams which leaves me greasy and shiny-not a good look. I cannot use all those magical lotions and potions that ladies use-I can't be a girly girl to my full potential. When I got pregnant they said it could go worse or better, to my relief it went better :) I now manage it the best I can but I do have bad days.

2.  I love sheep. Not sure why, I just adore their fluffy coat and their simpleness. I have a lot of time for sheep. I asked James if we could have one-it was a firm no.

3.  I have the inability to put lids on things-it drives James crazy! After pouring myself a drink I have a habit of not screwing the lid back, or I leave the lid off my creams and it ends up everywhere.

4.  I bite my nails. Yes it is the most disgusting habit ever and I am ashamed to admit it but I have done it ever since I got my pearly whites.

5.  I don't like going to new places by myself. I get all worked up and anxious if I have to go into a building/place that I've never been to. I just can't bring myself to walk into somewhere new by myself.

 6.  I love the chippy. Luckily I have a fantastic partner who comes home after a hard day at work and cooks us nutritional meals, otherwise I would live on chippy. Chips are so yummy, with curry, gravy, on a muffin..mmm...I love chips.

7.  I love Disaronno. But it has to be with Diet Coke and rocks, nothing else. James tried giving it to me with lemonade-fail. Disaronno makes me feel giddy and happy and la la la. :)

  So there we have it, 7 facts about little me. I don't know many people through blogging-or they have already been nominated. So I nominate:
  
                               Jenna
                               Hannah
                               Yet Another Young Mum
              
  So lets hear 7 facts about you! :)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment